Yonex Mens Aerus X2 Badminton Shoes - Blue/Grey
With each generation, the Aerus series prides itself on pushing the boundaries of lightness. This new 5th generation model is the lightest ever badminton shoe from Yonex, weighing in at just 240 grams per shoe. With a new seamless upper design, made up of 100% recycled materials, the Durable Skin Light and Double Russel Mesh bring less weight with better fit, flexibility and breathability – easy on your feet as well as the environment.
Colour: Blue / Grey
- Power Cushion - absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement.Compared with urethane, the Yonex Power Cushion construction provides 3 times more shock absorbing power
- Seamless Upper - built with a single primary piece which is a combination of the Durable Skin Light, a strong and lightweight material, and the Double Russel Mesh, a highly breathable fabric. The two materials are fused together using a vacuum-pressing method which enables the upper to be built with less material
- Toe Assist Shape - toe-centric design that cuts down on pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork
- Hexagrip Sole - for agile and stable footwork, the hexagrip pattern provides 3% more grip and is 20% lighter than standard sole material
- Round Sole - designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and transfer of maximum energy
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.