Garlando Class Indoor Football Table
Garlando Class Indoor Football Table
Ensuring a noise reduced game and secured balls, this table football table is the ideal choice for people seeking an exciting but quiet and stressfree game.
- The first home Garlando football table with top glass.
- Balls remain inside the playfield area and cannot be lost or stolen: they are conveyed into the playfield by an external device and stay inside all the game long.
- Matches are quieter as the glass softens the game noises.
- No possibilities for the balls to be stolen if the table is available to a wide public: this model is especially suitable for communities.
- The playfield stays cleaner longer.
Also available in the version with telescopic safety rods.
Class Indoor complies with the harmonized European rules EN on safety.
- Length: 144 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Width with solid rods: 125 cm
- Width with telescopic bars: 110 cm
- Height: 93,5*-96,5**cm
- Weight: 92 kg
- Rods: Non Telescopic
- Players: Red / Blue
- Heavy duty 25mm thick MDF cabinet with melamine coating. Colour: black with aluminium edges and logo.
- 9 x 9cm square metal legs coated with antiscratch silver powder-varnish.
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars - diameter 16mm - coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. The quality of the materials used adds to the thickness of 2,2mm to prevent the bars from bending: they maintain a perfect shape for a long time. It is possible to choose between the going-through (also called solid) bars and the telescopic type.
- Going-through bars: the standard bars protrude from the cabinet - at the handle opposite side - to follow the international competition standard, which is also used in many countries worldwide.
- Safety device (telescopic bars): on request each table can be equipped with telescopic safety bars, having the same technical features as the going-through type. The difference is in the functioning, to obtain the maximum level of safety.
- In telescopic bars a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet. This prevents dangerous strikes to the childrens' eyes and face. Its use is strongly advised if the football table is meant for children and in the event that the table must be put in a location attended by children.
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by means of nylon ball bearings.
- The anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet greatly improve the game speed, while reducing the stress for the players' wrists.
- One-colour players in plastic material (moplen) representing a stylized human figure, directly moulded onto the bars: they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions perfectly. Colour: red and blue.
- Playing field in choice of tempered non-reflective sanded glass or plastic laminate. Green background with white lines to look like a football ground.
- Balls are introduced into the playing field manually through a converyor (metal in silver colour) placed on the cabinet side.
- Colour coordinated abacus scorers.
- 10 orange "Standard" balls supplied with the table.
- Your table has been manufactured for indoor playing: do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow and high humidity may damage its materials. Prolonged exposure to the sun is to be avoided too, due to its bleaching effects on the colours.
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and other dirt residuals.
- You can use any household detergent which does not contain wax or abrasives, having care to completely take it off.
- Ammonia-based cleaners, scoring compounds, or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, etc. should absolutely be avoided, as these will damage the colours, especially those of the cabinet.
- Do not flood the table.
- If the table has a glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave.
- For a better protection from dust, especially if the table is not used for a longtime, the use of the protection cover is advised.
This item reqires special delivery. Please refer to our Court Equipment and Games Tables Delivery Terms for more details.