Wilson Ultra Power 105 Tennis Racket
With its large headsize and light weight, the Ultra Power 105 is easy to play with and comes in a cosmetic inspired by the performance Ultra range.
The Ultra Power 105 puts an emphasis on lightweight power for intermediate tennis players. A midplus frame equipped with an enlarged sweet spot for additional power and forgiveness, this racket helps users hit the sweet spot more consistently. This frame is also slightly longer than the standard adult racket, providing extended reach and easier court coverage. The lightest racket of the Ultra recreation line, the Ultra Power 105 incorporates power and manoeuvrability to make every stroke feel easier.
- Graphite composition provides excellent mix of control, feel and power with strong construction
- Lightweight, midplus head provides greater degree of racket manoeuvrability with enlarged sweet spot
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Cushion Aire Grip for more comfortable grip
- Sharp design and powerful performance inspired by Ultra performance series
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 263 Head Size (sq. in) 105 Beam Width (mm) 25.5 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27.25 Composition Graphite + Plated Fiberglass and Aluminum Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.