Wilson Ultra 108 v3 Tennis Racket
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
The Ultra 108 v3 blends a lightweight construction with all-new PowerProfile geometry to create a frame that engages a variety of tennis players. The extra surface area afforded by its generous head size not only provides added forgiveness, it delivers an added dose of power with the longer string bed. Inverted Power Rib throat geometry, Sweet Spot Channel and Integrated Perimeter Weighting System all comprise the new PowerProfile geometry and work to maximize easy power and torsional stability within a super lightweight, arm-friendly layup. Developing juniors, doubles players and anyone experiencing arm discomfort can find significant value in the Ultra 108 v3.
- Most powerful and forgiving frame in Ultra series
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fibre composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold colour accents and a smooth gloss finish
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Wilson Sensation 17 Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 270 Head Size (sq. in) 108 Beam Width (mm) 26-27.5-25 Balance (+/- 5mm) 335 String Pattern 16x18 Length (inches) 27.25 Stringing Tension Range 53-63 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson NXT - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Original - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.