Wilson Ultra 100UL v3 Tennis Racket
Get a FREE tennisnuts racket cover with selected tennis rackets!Add any qualifying racket to the basket and the free cover will be added automatically.
The Ultra 100UL v3 may be the lightest racket in the Ultra series, but it unloads an impressive dose of power and stability for anyone who requires a lighter frame thanks to its all-new PowerProfile geometry. Incredibly manoeuvrable and crafted for easy swings, this racket maximizes its juice with geometries tailored for additional power, stability, or a combination of the two. Its Integrated Perimeter Weighting system features increased volume along the 3 & 9 of the hoop without compromising the sweet spot, creating improved stability and maintaining easy power. Other PowerProfile geometries along the taper, throat and inside of the hoop also contribute to this power-friendly frame. Rising juniors and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder problems should give this frame a serious look.
- Lightest frame in Ultra series for maximum manoeuvrability and arm comfort
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fibre composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold colour accents and a smooth gloss finish
Strung or Unstrung? Strung in Wilson Sensation 17 Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 260 Head Size (sq. in) 100 Beam Width (mm) 24-26-23 Balance (+/- 5mm) 330 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27 Stringing Tension Range 47-57 lbs Composition Graphite Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson NXT - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Original - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25 mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.