Wilson Triad XP 1 Tennis Racket [Frame Only]
The XP 1 lets you generate huge power with a short swing. Triad arm friendly tech, huge 110 headsize and 265g weight.
The XP 1 is the most powerful racket on the market, period. A fine-tuned and improved layup has generated even greater power, while a new string pattern allows consumers to more easily use softer multi-filament string for even more comfortable power.
- Most powerful racket on the market
- XP's Power Profile Frame Geometry produces ultimate power at a lighter weight
- Design includes both velvet and super gloss paints together to deliver elegant, tonal look
- High Performance Carbon Fiber offers increased frame stiffness for explosive power
- Power Profile Frame Geometry produces ultimate power at a lighter weight
- Amplifeel 360 features Basalt handle for enhanced feel with improved racket power
Strung or Unstrung? Unstrung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 265 Head Size in Sq. in 110 Beam Width 27/30/27 mm Balance (+/- 5mm) 350 mm (Even) String Pattern 16x18 Length 27.5 Stringing Tension Range 48-58 lbs Composition Graphite Tennisnuts Power Rating 9 Includes Racket Cover? FREE Tennisnuts Cover Recommended String for Power & Comfort Wilson Sensation - 16 (1.30mm) Recommended String for Control & Durability Luxilon Big Banger Original - 16 (1.30mm) Recommended String for Spin Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power Rough - 16L (1.25mm)
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.