Wilson Tour Slam Lite Tennis Racket
Easy to use racket with a large sweetspot for enhanced power.
Incredibly lightweight considering its huge head size, the Tour Slam Lite is all about improving power and consistency for recreational players. Its 112 square-inch head provides a large sweetspot, not only boosting power, but also adding several degrees of forgiveness on off-centered hits. Another source of added power comes from the Power Bridge, which provides longer mainstrings for greater rebound speed and energy.
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy frame composition delivers lightweight strength
- Power Bridge allows for longer mainstrings, optimizing rebound speed
- Stop Shock Sleeves for reduced racket vibration and improved feel
- Extra large head generates greater power
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 276 Head Size (sq. in) 112 Beam Width (mm) 21 String Pattern 16x19 Length (inches) 27.5 Composition AirLite Alloy Includes Racket Cover? No
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.