Centring Freestanding Stringing Machine
Manual stringing machine with stand for tennis and badminton rackets. Comes with all the tools to get you started.
- Manual operation
- Using special materials to produce the clamps, no hurt, no slip.
- The stringing speed adjusted by manual.
- Scope of pounds from 9 to 102LB, precision and not drop pounds.
- The value of the division on KG/LB display is 3LB.
- KG/LB double display, suit for different user.
- Working plate with brake, easy to use.
Racket Clamped System
- Independent racket clamped system, fast and uniform stress, Double use for tennis and badminton rackets.
- K-clamp with badminton and tennis dual use,using special materials to contact with racket, no hurting and convenient to string.
- Use high pounds protector on the both side of frame arm to make the racket more stable.
- Patent anti-sliding clamp base system, not accidental loosening after locking, durable, no fault.
- This system totally overcomes racket deformation problem due to clamp base slipping.
- This clamp base system has been sold for more than 10 years, without any repair, designated use by many countries buyers.
- 1x Hexangular Wrench
- 1x Badminton/Tennis Awl
- 1x 14-17 Open Spanner
- 1x Diagonal Pliers
- 1x Long Nose Pliers
- 1x Stringing Hook
- 4x Screws Fixed Baseplate
- 2x Strong Tension Protector for Tennis Rackets
- 2x String Tension Protector for Badminton Rackets
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.