Babolat X-Feel Lite Badminton Racket - Yellow
Head-Light and Medium-Stiff. Brilliant Manoeuvrability and Net-Play.
Babolat X-Feel Lite is back with a brand new 2016 edition, designed to give you a versatile racket that can help you tactically outfox your opponents. Thanks to the 4U weight, head-light balance and CSP + Metroflex technology, this racket offers brilliant speed and amazing feel for singles and doubles players, ensuring you don't miss a single shot and keep the pressure up on your opponent with fantastic smashes, drop-shots and net-play.
- Flex: Medium-Stiff
- Balance: Head-Light
- Length: 675 mm
- Weight: 4U (83g)
- Grip: G4
- Shaft Material: Hot-Melt Graphite
- XP-AERO TUBING TECHNOLOGY - New section with enhanced rigidity for more precision.
- AERO+ - Integrated eyelets for moer aerodynamism
- CARBONSLIMPLIES - More dynamic response and improved fatigue resistance of the shaft
- METRICFLEX - Variable flexibility: maximised power when initiating the shot, high precision when hitting.
Weight 4U (80-84g unstrung) Balance Head-Light Flex Medium-Stiff Factory Strings iFeel 70 Recommended String for Power Babolat iFeel 66 - 0.66mm
Recommended String for Durability Babolat iFeel 70 - 0.70mm
Recommended String for Control Babolat iFeel 68 - 0.68mm
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. For full details of our delivery policy, click here.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order. Tennisnuts.com has a simple returns policy which can be read here.