Babolat Satelite Gravity 78 Badminton Racket [Strung]
OFFERGet a free Babolat racket cover with this badminton racket!
The Babolat Satelite Gravity 78 badminton racket is one of the lightest professional rackets on the market with extreme agility and maximum precision. Constructed from high modulus graphite, meaning this racket is incredibly strong and durable, also increasing the impact power. Slightly heavier than the Gravity 74.
Colour: Blue / White
- Manoeuvrability - Enjoy greater flexibility of movement with this ultra-light racket that allows the player to manage and take charge in those tricky yet high performing matches on the court.
- Responsiveness - The Gravity 78 can provide you to gain precious seconds during a rally with its slender T-joint increases the rackets aerodynamics which results in creased speed in your style of play.
- Comfort - This racket has been specially designed for defensive players seeking optimal manoeuvrability and improved comfort during play.
- Ultra Light - With this ultra-light technology, the player is able to gain greater flexibility in your movements.
- Slim T - This technology provides a perfect connection between the frame and shaft, and has been designed exclusively to enhance the aerodynamics.
Strung or Unstrung? Strung Weight 5U (75-79g unstrung) Balance Head-Light Flex Medium Recommended String for Power & Comfort Babolat iFeel 66 - 0.66mm Recommended String for Control & Durability Babolat iFeel 68 - 0.68mm Stringing Tension Range 17-26 lbs Includes Racket Cover? Yes
We ship worldwide and offer a range of delivery options. Delivery charges depend on your delivery country. View our Delivery Information page for full details.
Tennisnuts.com makes every effort to ensure each customer experiences a flawless shopping experience. Sometimes you may wish to return your order for which you may need to refer to our simple returns policy.